Latin-1 AccuFont?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Jun 7 03:59:34 UTC 2004

  Duane,

> I don't seem to have the fonts on any computer I use regularly, so I'll
> have to dig through some rather ancient archives.  I'll take a look.

  Thank you!

> It's not too big an effort to reorder the current glyphs from MacRoman
> to Latin-1, though.

  As Ned said, some characters are missing from MacRoman.  In the last
round, I editted the NewYork (that must have been an illegal effort)
and added those chars.  When Squeak came only with NewYork, it was
doable, but now I don't think I want to edit all of these different
AccuFonts...

-- Yoshiki