Problem with update 5947 changes to SimpleServiceEntry and BFAV2

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 8 22:48:07 UTC 2004

Well, I started updating PatchArchiveAttachment and thought I was
getting close.  But then I realized how many readers there are in the
image and how many of them will need changes to work in this new model.
And this changeset clearly does not provide all of those changes.  While
I was working on this Goran was working in IRC with a user that wanted
Marcus' German translations.  Lo and behold, Language files can't be
loaded with FileList.  I'm thinking (and Goran agrees( that maybe this
one (and 5948?) need to be retracted until 5.8alpha.

Ken