Problem with update 5947 changes to SimpleServiceEntry and BFAV2

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Jun 8 23:18:43 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> Well, I started updating PatchArchiveAttachment and thought I was
> getting close.  But then I realized how many readers there are in the
> image and how many of them will need changes to work in this new model.=20
> And this changeset clearly does not provide all of those changes.  While
> I was working on this Goran was working in IRC with a user that wanted
> Marcus' German translations.  Lo and behold, Language files can't be
> loaded with FileList.  I'm thinking (and Goran agrees( that maybe this
> one (and 5948?) need to be retracted until 5.8alpha.

Yes, I agree with Ken (I think) but a small clarification:

1. 5947 modified MenuMorph>>lastItem so that
Project>>chooseNaturalLanguage doesn't work (help->set language...).

2. We don't know about language files - that was a wrong conclusion
after fast IRCing.

Sure, the lastItem thing is simple to fix - but are these changes
necessary this late in the game?

regards, Göran