Celeste for Squeak 3.7b

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Thu Jun 10 22:29:27 UTC 2004

Thanks Giovanni.

Really I wish help, but haven't free time at the moment. If the situation
changes, I will notify you.

Regards.

"Giovanni Giorgi" <jj at objectsroot.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:Pine.OSX.4.58.0406102342070.637 at voyager.local...
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Germán S. Arduino wrote:

> Hi Giovanni, it's a good new to hear about Celeste plans!
>
> I will test in 3.7.
>
> A question: Are you planning to add support to multiple mail accounts?.

Adding multiple accounts would be possible...
Celeste now can save/load account configuration in a special file; but
managing multiple accounts would also require:
 1) Different base categories for every account (not only a simple "new"
account).
 2) Saving of password (because asking for 3/4 passwords at every run can
be a little noisy :)

I will add this feature request to my list.
Thank you!

> Regards.
>
> gsa.
[...]