Squeak Map admin assist

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 00:08:19 UTC 2004

Fellow Squeakers,

I'm not sure who or how we do admin related activity on SqueakMap.
Long ago I created a page for myself and projects and then recently
discovered that someone, well meaning I'm certain, created another
account for me but spelled my name differently.

I'd like to collapse my accounts back to the one and fix the
references, email addresses and projects.  How can I either make this
happen or get help to make it happen?

Thanks in advance,
  - Steve

--
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have
the life that is waiting for us.