[FIX] LargeIntegersPluginBugfix1-5

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Jun 14 16:42:36 UTC 2004

Dear Tim and others,

here comes the next version v1.5 of the LargeIntegersPluginBugfix:
testing code is separated from plugin code now!

I have *changed* my recent opinion not to separate testing code from
plugin code: now I see that separating makes sense. It is suggested to
install the latest test code (next mail from me) together with the
plugin code, of course, but with separating them it is possible
- to write new tests without the need to change the version number of
the plugin (has just bitten me), and
- to write tests independently from the development of the plugin.

Greetings
Stephan

"Change Set:		LargeIntegersPluginBugfix1-5