How to save a book morph on a disk

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 15 09:33:26 UTC 2004

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I trying to use bookmorph and would like to save the pages individually
> on my disk.
> I could not see how I could define where the BookMorph is stored from
> the UI so I tried from the code.
>
> I did
> BookMorph grabURL:
> 'file:/Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
> JUNE2004'
>
> BookMorph grabURL:
> 'file://Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
> JUNE2004'
>
> I tried
>
> (ServerFile new fullPath:
> 'file://Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
> JUNE2004/pages') asStream but I still get a pop up and when I say
> create a new file. I still get nil instaed of a stream.
>
> Stef

Bonjour Stéphane,
					hardcode in the image is the server 'DaniOnJumbo'  which does'nt
exist anymore. The problem is that no body seems to know how to get rid
of it, or how to add new server. If you find a solution I'll be glad to
know it.  For now I resign and export each page as a PNG for reloading
in PowerPoint when need, or just save the BookMorph in file as a morph
via the debug halo.