How to save a book morph on a disk

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 15 20:05:28 UTC 2004

Salut raymond

> Bonjour Stéphane,
> 					hardcode in the image is the server 'DaniOnJumbo'  which does'nt
> exist anymore. The problem is that no body seems to know how to get rid
> of it, or how to add new server.

I know I saw that too. But this is the default one so this should not
be difficult to introduce
a way to specify a server but I have no time now. My impression is that
book morph are much better
than project for slides :) so I'm redoing and improving my traditional
Squeak presentations.
Soon to be released :).

> If you find a solution I'll be glad to
> know it.  For now I resign and export each page as a PNG for reloading
> in PowerPoint when need, or just save the BookMorph in file as a morph
> via the debug halo.

Stef