Default UI preferences for 3.7

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Thu Jun 17 23:27:24 UTC 2004

Is this the pretty print that re-writes your code so it doesn’t work
anymore? If so then I would say a big no because it is not only misleading
but dangerous.

What I am talking about is the willingness of pretty print to remove
brackets that will change the outcome of your code.
I started to pretty print the Ogg Vorbis code but it stopped working as a
result.

Russell