BFAV Server

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 18 01:02:44 UTC 2004

I would like to create my own BFAV server.

Is the code avalaible somewhere? In fact I want to use it to collect
bugs and status of these for a system at my work and let peoples
comment and give their 'appréciation' of these bugs from the point of
view of users.  So if users write their appreciations and mail them to a
kind of 'BFAV server',  may be a small group of people can use the
BFAV client to follow the status of these bugs ?  This is not for
Smalltalk purpose but anyway this seem a good tool...

Ken ...?

Raymond