[FIX] emptySlotsInWeakSet-spfa

lecteur at zogotounga.net lecteur at zogotounga.net
Mon Jun 21 08:51:44 UTC 2004

from preamble:

"Change Set:		emptySlotsInWeakSet-spfa
Date:			21 June 2004
Author:			Stephane Rollandin

This changeset makes all methods in WeakSet that check for empty slots
in array accept nil as an empty slot specification. It makes the whole
implementation consistent and do fix a bug since nil values actually can
appear in a WeakSet array under some circomstances which I can not
define.

More analysis is necessary, still this seems to me a correct bug fix at
this point

Please read my message with subject 'Inconsistencies in WeakSet
implementation' in the squeak-dev list for more details

Stef"!