Celeste for Squeak 3.7 [ANN]

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Tue Jun 22 17:47:12 UTC 2004

Hi all!
    I got a truck of work :( and I was very very busy but I come back
earlier today :)
I have just relase Celeste 1.23!

Version Comment:
This relase is for the forthcoming Squeak 3.7.
It is only a mantenance release, a more powerful version will follow.
Feature:
 + AddressBook is now integrated
 + A new Preference Panel was added and will be filled with proper
preferences in the future. For example, will allow managine multiple
accounts or an auto  mailing list filter I am evaluting...
 + Some minor fix need to be fixed: opening a blank db can fail.

Tested on Squeak 3.7b rev5948 and rev5963

RoadMap:
I plan to reduce the category menu length moving some options to the
preferences (at least a bit!): it is too too long!!!
I plan to add a smart filter to automatically filtering mailing list
(mailman and egroups use a magic header we can relay on to auto filter
them).
I am also planning to multi accounts support, altrought it will require
more work.

Give me your feedback!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi