undefined symbol: shutdownModule

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 22 22:10:09 UTC 2004

"Brad Fuller" <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:

> Don't you think that if the msg doesn't indicate the error level, then the
> user will wonder if he/she did something wrong?
Probably..
> - and will continue to
> wonder unless they take pains to find out more (like you did.)
.. and probably. No criticism was meant, simply info.

> The message
> should at least tell the user that it's non-fatal, maybe even
> "informational".
I agree, but it's an issue for Ian since it's his code. My code doesn't
print anything for the user since the error handling is intended to be
done by the higher level code.

> Is there not a standard for error reporting in Squeak?
'Fraid not. Wouldn't be a bad idea.

tim
Death is a nonmaskable interrupt.