[ENH] CharacterTimes-rsb

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jun 23 14:14:01 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 2:30 am, Russell Penney wrote:
>         I wanted to give an opinion about your emails. The opinion is
> "thanks". I have learnt a lot about the fundamentals of Smalltalk in recent
> weeks especially the #= vs. #== discussions. It finally made sense to me
> after reading your emails.

I'd second that, and would add that Richard's messages stand out (along with
those from a short list of other posters here) as ones that I always try to
read. Sometimes I don't have time to get all the way through them with the
attention they deserve, and some times their depth of detail is too great for
my interest in their subject. But we're fortunate to have him on the list.

I also try to read Brian's messages, because I think he's a very smart guy
who's doing some interesting and important work. I hope to have time to give
his Slate work a better look in the near future.

Thanks for being here, both of you!
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com