[BUG] Changing name project in SqueakSource and using Monticello

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Jun 26 11:46:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a project named Graph and can access it without problem through
Monticello. I have renamed this project to Graphs and now I can't
access to this project at all. But the old name seems to be still in
use : I can open this project in Monticello even if it no longer
exists. I wait one day (I thought that it could be a SqueakSource
refresh problem) but the problem is still here.

Thanks for this great tools I use now extensively !

Samir