[Squeakland] LEGO MindStorm control

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Mon Jun 28 16:07:58 UTC 2004

Hi Randy,

I spent some days to make this piece of code works with my serial IR
tower and cleaning up a bit.

My goal is to create an eToys interface to interact with and program the
bots.

As soon as I finish my current project (Video4Linux support in Squeak)
I'll resume the project.

I have not an USB IR tower, so I'll first work on the serial support
first.

Stay tuned,

Diego

--