[BUG] [FIX] nilUUID in Squeak 3.7 beta 5963 ( [er][sm][et][approved] Attached a changeset version of this fix. )

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Jun 29 03:57:59 UTC 2004

On Monday, June 28, 2004, at 07:34 PM, Steven Riggins wrote:

> I wonder what it is that Ned does that breaks Safari rule parsing :)

It's because his reply was through the BFAV tool in Squeak.  I've
noticed that any BFAV posts to squeak-dev don't make it through Apple
Mail rule parsing either... I haven't looked into it too closely but it
may be because those posts have multiple "To:" headers, whereas
typically you have multiple addresses separated by commas in a single
"To:" header.

I don't know if this is actually the problem, and whether it's the
fault of BFAV or the Squeak email sender.

- Doug