[BUG][FIX] Class>>rename fix 6/2004 (needs approval)

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 15:16:10 UTC 2004

In using the SystemChangeNotifier to detect class renames, I noticed that the
listeners are called in the middle of the rename, while the system is in an
inconsistent state.

The inconsistency is that the new name of the class is not set by the
time the handler methods run.  The Smalltalk global dictionary has been
updated, so (Smalltalk at: #RenamedClass) name ~= #RenamedClass.  This
is an inconsistent state of the Smalltalk dictionary.

The handler methods should operate as a true post-op, this fix makes it so.

Please ignore my first post about this, it was late and I accidently hit send
before I was done.

Thanks,
  Chris