[FIX] reposted: new String modifier: String>>asPlural

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Tue Jun 29 20:34:02 UTC 2004

  Alex and everyone,

> As I wrote in (1) I would love to see this removed.
>
> Alex
>
> (1)
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-June/078880.html

  I remember this one from you (and others from the others) and
thought it wasn't going to get into the update stream...

  By the way, I noticed that even with the changeset, evaluating

  Integer at: 3

still ends up with

"Error: Integer classs are not indexable".  Hmm.

  I browsed the intersection of the senders of #error: and #class (I
admit it wouldn't be sufficient), and spotted another similar
"pluralization".  Also, I found a quite-not-so-English statement in
another method.

  Attached change set is a proposed fix for those.  The wordings for
error message are borrowed from Alex' proposal.

-- Yoshiki