Magma counseling

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at novamens.com
Wed Jun 30 14:53:54 UTC 2004

Does anybody have a more detailed guide or code examples on using Magma
than what is on the main Squeak Swiki?
I am running into problems, at a very eary stage, and I am almost sure
that these problems are caused because of my meager knowledge on how to
use the framework.
For example, all the collections held as attributes by classes that you
intend to persist should be MagmaCollections?
How does the fact of using Magma affect the code and development
process?  What are the most important things to keep in mind?

--
Ramiro Díaz Trepat
http://neosmt.com