Different review process for KCP changes?

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 2 15:24:58 UTC 2004

hi ken

I do not know exactly what happened there. What I can tell you is:
	- all the changeset are publickly available on the KCP page
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3257
	- we would love to have reviewers
	- something the kcp items stuff deep down stuff and we got a bit some
parallel development
	so it may happens that we got some problems.
	- but there is nothing magic we try to send all the changes to the
list, even if this slows
	us down regularly.
Stef