[BUG][BrowseUnit] Error installing v. 3 on 3.7a-5763

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Mar 3 15:26:49 UTC 2004

In fact that's not a problem, I should remove entirely this instruction
it seems the #browse message on a class has been removed.
It's just to show the user how the browsers have changed. BrowseUnit
is still entirely functional, don't worry :-).

	Romain

PS : Still using v3 when there's v4 out there ? ;-)