[BUG][3.7a-5764] FileContentsBrowser class side double clicking

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Wed Mar 3 15:54:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

> > In FileContentsBrowser, double-clicking on a class will open
> > a hierarchy browser.
> > But it raises an error in 'class side'. (from 3.7a-5764)
> >
> > I think it is because PseudoMetaclass>>theNonMetaClass is not defined.
> > (But I do not know how to fix it...)
>
> I don't get any error when double-clicking on a class in a
> FileContentsBrowser. A HierarchyBrowser opens up just fine.
>
> I tried using a virgin 3.7a-5764 image from
>   ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.7alpha/Squeak3.7a-5764.zip
>
> Would you please post a stack trace or somesuch?

I wrote "class side". So, you have to select a metaclass.
(Sorry for my explanation).

To see the bug.

1: Open a FileContentsBrowser on the code that includes some methods.
    (use the attached sample ChangeSet)
2: Switch the Browser to class side (push the "class" button, of course).
3: Select Object, and double click on the class.

I also attached SqueakDebug.log.

Cheers,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]