Opening several images on Os X

Blanchard, Todd todd.blanchard at cendant.com
Wed Mar 3 18:17:21 UTC 2004

Don't know about the carbon vm - I use the unix vm.  You can invoke it from
the command line.  There's info in the readme file but you basically invoke
the executable within the app wrapper directly which is usually something
like:

/Applications/Squeak.app/Contents/MacOS/squeak [options...] [imagename
[args...]]

This will let you invoke as many instances as you like.

http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/