[BUG][FIX] TestRunner UI interaction

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Mar 3 19:01:57 UTC 2004

Thanks Marcus. This did the trick. I wonder how anyone is supposed to know
that though ... there is something fundamentally wrong here with the
process. If SUnit is an official package there shouldn't be a need to review
that "upgrade CS" - or even more specifically, there shouldn't even be a
need to post that CS. If I say "update my system" isn't that an obvious
indication that this includes all of the packages I'm carrying around with
it?!

Cheers,
  - Andreas