Squeak readable to most people on this list, but is it to everyone?

Aaron Lanterman lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 3 21:46:41 UTC 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Aaron Lanterman wrote:

> in examples and trying them as I went. I've played around with writing my
> own smalltalk student, and have been helping an undergrad working with me

Ooops. I meant to say "played around with writing my own smalltalk code."
My skills are not yet at the level of being to create a simulation of an
undergraduate student in squeak. :)

- Aaron

Dr. Aaron Lanterman, Asst. Prof.       Voice:  404-385-2548
School of Electrical and Comp. Eng.    Fax:    404-894-8363
Georgia Institute of Technology        E-mail: lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Mail Code 0250                         Web:    users.ece.gatech.edu/~lanterma
Atlanta, GA 30332                      Office: GCATT 334B