Squeak readable to most people on this list, but is it to everyone?

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Mar 3 22:20:54 UTC 2004

> I find a series of short lines with good temp
> variable names far easier to read than long Smalltalk lines.

Me, too.  ( And I also use parens a fair amount :))

Just trying to *read* complex code in Smalltalk still makes my eyes
glaze over..  I find that I have to trace through longer / more dense
lines of Smalltalk code via the Debugger, and that in those cases I
explore small parts of complex expressions, trying to build up
understanding of what's going on overall.