3.7beta planned for this Friday, March 5

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Mar 4 08:41:54 UTC 2004

Hi Doug et all...

> - SmallLand: Babel and the new look are already in... not sure what's
> left if anything.  Diego?  Any remaining items should be submitted as
> [ENH]s.

I still have some "translations" (in fact code to make translatable) and more hard-coded fonts removes.

The problem is I'll have not the time to send them before March the 5th.  So, let's go with the plan and don't wait me.

Cheers,

Diego