[BUG][SM2] error on loading updates

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 4 18:22:45 UTC 2004

I believe this is fixed now.  For some reason the SqueakMap process on
the server was busy to the point that connections were timing out.  So I
killed and restarted it.  However I must have killed it while it was in
the middle of checkpointing (outputting a file) and when it restarted it
was confused by the partial file (or something like that).  After a
little hunting I found a file that didn't look right to me and deleted
it and now everything seems to be fine.  If you disagree please let me
know.  Oherwise I'm going to close this bug later today.

Ken