Opening several images on Os X

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Mar 4 22:43:38 UTC 2004

Am 04.03.2004 um 04:38 schrieb John M McIntosh:
> However  one could change that Smalltalk code to actually launch a
> Squeak VM with the
> document instead as an alternative.

I'd prefer a solution where the VM itself would start another copy of
itself. Isn't it possible to distinguish the case where an image file
was dropped onto the window (which would be the only case where I would
want that image to get opened inside a running image) from the other
cases, like double-clicking the file or dragging it onto the app icon?
If it is indeed hard, I would be fine with always starting a new
process for an image file, regardless of the invocation method.

- Bert -