[RFE][SqS] SqueakSource needs "Forgot Your Password" page

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 5 16:13:33 UTC 2004

Hi Brent,

> At least, forgetful people like me need it...=20

this is sort of a problem with the current version of SqueakSource,
because we do not collect the e-mail address. As a workaround I set a
new password for your account and sent it to you by private-mail. You
can edit it by loging-in, clicking on your username and then on 'Edit'.

We will probably add a field where people can give their e-mail address,
so that a new password can be generated and sent to them automatically.
In the meantime ask Adrian or me in case of problems - or better: do not
forget your password.

Note: We do not spy-out your passwords (as you can see in the source-
code), we just store a hash-number ;)

Cheers,
Lukas

--