[ANN] BrowseUnit v4 preview: feedback needed

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Mar 5 16:32:32 UTC 2004

Hi Markus and Colin,

Le 5 mars 04, à 16:36, Colin Putney a écrit :

> On Mar 5, 2004, at 6:48 AM, Markus Gaelli wrote:
>
> Hi Markus,
>
> I'm not really sure why, but I have a vague feeling that composing
> tests isn't a good idea. Why do you want to make the same assertions
> over and over? Once per run is enough, no?

That's the thing that bother me too... but the decomposition and the use
of the results of the tests seems to stil be useful.

By the way Colin, I recall that some time ago you said you didn't like
BrowseUnit's
behavior as you didn't liked the duality between class and tests, and
between
selectors and test selectors. So have you tried the last version, and
do you think
the new behavior for linking test and methods is a step forward ?

Cheers,
	Romain