Losing color for painteditor thumbnail in flaps

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 5 20:45:01 UTC 2004

hi

I added programmatically the paint editor in my own flaps. It worked in
the past and now
I just get a transparent thumbnail.

I tried to change the display depth, recreate my flaps, Flaps
initializeFlapsQuads

newCaroFlap
	"Answer a newly-created flap which adheres to the right edge of
	the screen and which holds prototypes of standard tools."

	| aFlapTab aStrip |
	aStrip := PartsBin newPartsBinWithOrientation: #topToBottom from: self
caroFlapQuads.
	aFlapTab := FlapTab new referent: aStrip beSticky.
	aFlapTab
		setName: 'Caro the Turtle'
		edge: #right
		color: Color blue lighter.
	aFlapTab position: self currentWorld width - aFlapTab width @ (Display
height - aFlapTab height // 2).
	aFlapTab setBalloonText: aFlapTab balloonTextForFlapsMenu.
	aStrip extent: 105 @ self currentWorld height.
	aStrip beFlap: true.
	aStrip
		color: (Color blue muchLighter alpha: 0.8).
	^ aFlapTab

caroFlapQuads

	^ #(#microWorkspaceDescription #microBrowserTurtleDescription
#transcriptDescription #paintingDescription )
		collect: [:each | self perform: each]

paintingDescription

	^ #(#PaintInvokingMorph #new 'Paint' 'Drop this into an area to start
making a fresh painting there' )

When I create PaintInvokingMorph new openInWorld and drop it manually
into my flap, the button is still transparent.

Does anybody has an idea where I should look?

Stef