[BUG] Missing default for SoundService

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sat Mar 6 00:32:41 UTC 2004

Innocently trying to delete a Morph in the latest and greatest Squeak I
am presented with this little gem of a menu:

	Which SoundService would you prefer?
	 'a DummySoundSystem'
	 'a BaseSoundSystem'

Hmm? I was just trying to delete something. [more explicit rant deleted]

Please folks, do not make the system any harder to use than it already
is. We do not want to present each user with a choice that she can not
make an educated answer to easily. Just pick a default as good as you
can (should not be too hard here - of course I do want sound), and
leave the rest to a preferences dialog, if you must.

- Bert -