[ANN] Omaha Nebreska Smalltalk Users Group

altodorado altodorado at blainebuxton.com
Sat Mar 6 03:54:23 UTC 2004

Hello,
I hope this is the right forum for this. But, I would like to announce the first meeting of the Omaha Nebreska Smalltalk User's Group on March 30th at the Abraham's branch public library (around 90th and Fort). We have set up a meeting room there.

Anyway, We will be having an exciting demo of Squeak by Mr. Steve Wessels. I would like to have lots of discussions and maybe we'll go for coffee later. I want the user's group to be a lot of fun and very interactive.

So, if you are in the area, bring your passion for Smalltalk and Squeak! I got to see a little bit of the presentation already and I am quite frankly floored by the amount of cool stuff that had been done in Squeak that I didn't even know about!

If you have any questions (directions, complaints, etc), please feel free to send me an email.

Go Smalltalk!
--
Blaine Buxton
http://www.blainebuxton.com