[ANN] BreakOut on SM and SS

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Mar 7 09:02:47 UTC 2004

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> writes:

> hi all
>
> I just published the breakout game I was thinking to use for my book.
> (I'm planning to cancel this book because this is too much work, I will put the
> draft on the web).

Hi Stef,

if you don't want to publish it, please release the source of your book with
a free licence like CC (http://creativecommons.org/license/). Maybe the
community can put some effort to finish it and perhaps we can also have
some translations. It could be a valuable ressource for the Squeak
community ;-)

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\