Revamping squeak.org

Giovanni Corriga valkadesh at libero.it
Sun Mar 7 15:05:28 UTC 2004

Hi all

A couple of days ago I stumbled upon this page on WardsWiki:

	c2.com/cgi/wiki?IsSqueakDead

While it seems to me that whoever created that page didn't bother to
follow the links in the SqueakSmalltalk page, I have to agree that much
of what's on squeak.org could use an update.

I'd be interested in helping revamping squeak.org, by updating both the
content and the formatting. I'm no HTML/CSS expert, so I'd appreciate if
someone were to join me in this effort.

As an example and a possible kickstart, at
http://www.unica.it/~gcorriga/squeak.html you may find a slightly
tweaked version of the front page of squeak.org.

Any comment, endorsement or flaming is appreciated.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni