[Request] Is there a smarter ctrl-Q and other way to type less

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Mar 8 09:06:06 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

There's a small enhancements I did posted on SqueakMap,
named CompletionEnhancements. I checks for the methods in the class
first, and can also propose inst-var and temp-vars completion.

It also displays those things in a nice little menu, in which you can
select which item you want (you can also type in the menu to restrain
choices).

It is bound by default on ctrl-q (the standard completion is still
bound on alt-q).

I will also release an update soon, as I'd like to use the tab key for
completion,
as in a Terminal :-).

	Romain