Graffiti on minnow

Lothar Schenk lothar.schenk at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 16:20:40 UTC 2004

Frank Shearar wrote:
> I can't quite make out what the %"!&)"$ person at address
> 213.187.208.185 was doing on the wiki.

Some people seem to have too much time on their hands.

> It looks like it
> was just adding new pages with no content by taking existing
> pages and replacing "squeak" with "snork", and "the" with
> "teh". So we have "TerseMan Snorks (and we listen!)" and
> "teh Squeak Foundation Partial Mirror".

I checked a few of them and they were all new. The real pages with the
corresponding topics were untouched. Since these pages are not linked to
anything, a regular user of the swiki will not notice them, so I decided to
just leave them be. I thought it would be a waste of time cleaning them up.

Regards, Lothar