Rewind! (was Re: Back to the issue... (was RE: Squeak codingstyle...))

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Mon Mar 8 19:13:27 UTC 2004

At 01:52 PM 3/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>It may be nice to ressurect things like the earlier "class comment
>challenge" but to pump them up a little.  We could have one challenge
>running at a time.  To get some interest in the discussion, we could
>post a weekly top-10 bad class categories in Squeak.

How about, instead of a Class Comment Challenge we have a Cookbook Challenge.

Take classes with no comments and use them *do* something and then post that something as a recipe to the Cookbook on the Squeak Sqiki.

Of course, then you would want to be able to search the cookbook by classes used, which isn't currently a feature. So maybe this isn't a realistic idea.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com