[FIX] Proper Endianness restoration

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Mar 9 06:14:40 UTC 2004

On Saturday, March 6, 2004, at 06:40 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

>   Hello,
>
>   The long standing problem we had is we can't save the Squeaky Mouse
> into a file.  I think I fixed this problem, as well as related
> problems.
>
>   Also, the strange problem Bert reported while ago on the rotated and
> mirrored TTCFont appearance problem should be fixed, too.

Okay, after testing further, things aren't working quite as well as
hoped.  (This is using Ned's latest version from BFAV.)  TTFonts can be
saved on Windows and loaded on Windows, or saved on Mac and loaded on
Mac, but cannot switch from one to the other.  When they do, the
changeset files in successfully, but the characters are rotated and
flipped.  Yee-hah!  See attached screenshot.

To see this in action, anyone with a Mac can install the
BitstreamVeraFonts-dew changeset I posted earlier today, which was
created on a Windows machine.

- Doug