rST in 3.6?

Vaidas Didzbalis vaidasd at lnb.lt
Tue Mar 9 08:57:28 UTC 2004

Hello,
Package rST does not work in 3.6 image. Will it be maintained in? If
not, maybe you could suggest another thing to use in my case.
System needs to connect to oracle database and perform query with time
out option. If time out occurs, execution must be canceled and
connection terminated. System must allow multiple queries to run
concurrently.
Maybe this is bad idea, but it is possibility to run multiple images at
the same time. Image-Master will give a birth for each Image-Child, ask
it to perform a query and get results form child image. Using Major
shrink 3.6, I got image 1.75 MB with ODBC in it, quite small…
Vaidas