[ENH] MPEGPlayer-Subtitles-dgd-asm

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 9 07:50:08 UTC 2004

Hi diego

this is a pretty bad timing for me now (hard deadlines the 15, 19 and
20 of march). But I would
really like to improve the multimedia aspects of Squeak for 3.7. So
diego do you have a list of
stuff you would like to see in. We just need a list of cs you sent or
somebody else sent
to steer the process.

Stef