Tips and tricks?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Mar 9 14:57:48 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

I just had to do a cutsy little hack to get something to work with
Monticello and I thought "gee, what a shame that noone else can use that
trick if he needs to..." So I was wondering if anyone out there would have
an interest in hacking a little goodie which can track an RSS feed for
getting new tips and tricks for particular projects that *you* use.

So maybe something like posting a little trick on the projects page at SqP
and then have the little utility be able to query for these items directly
from the app and let you know that there are "three new tips and tricks
available" which you can read if you have an interest in it.

Given that we have network and XML support this should be rather simple to
implement I would think. Any takers?

Cheers,
  - Andreas