[ANN] OmniBrowser

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 9 19:15:40 UTC 2004

> Yes. I think I'll have to split OB up in to several packages in the
> near future, so as not to have too many dependencies. I'd like to add
> support for the RB, of course, and perhaps for StarBrowser
> classifications as Stéphane suggested, but the main browsers shouldn't
> depend on those packages.

In fact I'm not sure as classifications is a virtual class organisation
:) but this is jump to far ahead :).

What I would like to do with marcus as soon as we get some times is
clearly separated the good RB refactoring engine from
its bad interface. This is clear that people do not like the UI of RB
but the engine is really good. I pair programmed with a newbie here
with VW and this was a great feeling to show him the order in
refactoring to go **extremely** fast to change your code.
And I felt ok we will have to do something for Squeak.

Stef