Let's be a bit provocative

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Mar 9 19:18:36 UTC 2004

On Mar 9, 2004, at 10:53 AM, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> When do you replace the standard classbrowser by Colin's ?
> Let's do the jump!
>
> Ok, I was really provocative. But I thing we should not be afraid by
> that and we should start to think about.

There's no need yet to worry about which the "standard" browser is.
Let me propose an equally effective jump: why don't a bunch of us make
a pact to start using the OmniBrowser as our default browser for any
development?  Obviously we'll run into missing features, but we'll just
add them as we need them.  It really shouldn't take long before the
browser is ready for prime time.