Minor bugs in squeak 3.6 BFAV

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Mar 9 19:24:54 UTC 2004

Also, it could be that he's trying to use BFAV with 3.6 and not
3.7alpha?  I'm guessing the latest BFAV won't work with 3.6, although I
could be wrong.  (And it looks like the BFAV2 packages are listed as
only working with 3.7, so no one should really expect it to work with
3.6.)

Actually, there's not really much point in opening BFAV in 3.6... the
whole point of BFAV is for tracking/fixing bugs in the latest alpha,
right?

- Doug