Minor bugs in squeak 3.6 BFAV

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Tue Mar 9 20:10:22 UTC 2004

Ken Causey wrote:
> I believe what has happened is that you have installed the package
> labelled 'BFAV2' and not 'BFAV2 Installer'.  'BFAV2' is just the code
> for BFAV2 with none of its dependencies'.  'BFAV2 Installer' is an
> installer which installs BFAV2 and all of its dependencies.  Please
> install 'BFAV2 Installer'.

I believe this has come up a few times in the past. If what needs to be
run is BFAV2 Installer and not BFAV could BFAV be removed from the map
to lessen the confusion new (and not so new) squeakers encounter.

If BFAV can't be removed for some reason could BFAV2 Installer be
renamed to something like 'BFAV2 Run me not the other thing just above
me called BFAV2 which is what you would think you should run but it's
not, really'.  :-)

regards
--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html