Rewind!

rrobbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 9 20:35:31 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I think unit test and assertions (in the form
of precondition and postconditions) can both be used
at the same time, depending on which is best suited
for the case being. So it's not an absolute choice :-).
Also, as Markus has started to build test-specific
refactorings, I think that implementing "move to assertion"
and "move to unit test" refactorings is possible and useful.

Romain