OmniBrowser broken into fresh 3.6

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Tue Mar 9 22:00:56 UTC 2004

On Mar 9, 2004, at 4:38 PM, marcelo Cortez wrote:

> Hi folks
>
>   i trid to install OmniBrowser into fresh 3.6 image
>  ,but some methods are broken. i' fixed them  but
> there is one
>  fix  i'don't know how to do.

[snip the fixes]

>   Sorry if  this is not the correct form to inform
> fixes.

The usual way to post these kinds of changes is in a ChangeSet. For
more information on ChangeSets see:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/674

An even better way would be to install Monticello and post a snapshot
with your fixes. You can find out more about Monticello here:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3328

But in any case, I'll incorporate your fixes into the next release of
OmniBrowser. I'm not sure that this will be sufficient to make OB run
on 3.6 though - it relies rather heavily on the LargeLists update in
3.7.

Sin embargo, ¡muchas gracias para su ayuda!

Colin